- 2 hour rate - 2 consecutive hours, during store hours
- 4 hour rate - 4 consecutive hours, during store hours
- 8 hour rate - 8 consecutive hours, during store hours
- Daily rate - 24 consecutive hours
- Weekly rate - 7 consecutive days
- Monthly rate - 28 consecutive days
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
Hour Meter Rates
- 1 day rental = 8 hours of operating time on the meter.
- Any hours over 8 will be prorated.
- ID is required to rent any item. Forms of ID include: Driver’s License and a verifiable phone number in the renter’s name.
- An automobile insurance form will be required to tow a trailer.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as local checks and cash.
- Deposit is required only on items that may break easily.
- Upon return of equipment in good condition and rental contract paid, you will be given balance of deposit back.
- Cash deposits may be allowed to satify ID Requirements.
- Please call for item availability.
- Saturday hours - last rentals are at 4:30pm; store closes at 5pm.
Delivery & Pick-Up
- There is an additional charge for this service (varies upon location).
- Delivery and pick-up is only available in Tulsa and surrounding areas.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.